I’m Kelly! I’m a mental health therapist in Philadelphia, PA. About 9 months ago, I was officially diagnosed with depression. Was this a surprise? No. Mental health issues run in my family, so I always kind of expected that depression would hit me eventually– but I never thought it would hit so hard! This site is a space for me to collect my thoughts, share my personal growth, and get inspired while transitioning to a healthier lifestyle.
More about me:
- I’ve lived in Philadelphia, PA for four years and the city has completely changed my life in the best way
- I have a thing for long nighttime drives and dancing to 90’s punk music
- You may find me crawling through windows of abandoned buildings from time to time
- I like books, crafts, and sleeping in forests
- My rock collection has grown three times bigger over the past year
- I sell handmade jewelry in my >>etsy shop<<
I hope you hang your hat and stay a while!